We are excited to bring a full slate of our Nursing Excellence team to the 2016 ANCC National Magnet Conference® in Orlando, FL. HealthLinx will have several activities taking place throughout the conference, including providing opportunities for attendees to meet with our team of experts to help evaluate readiness to apply for Magnet designation.
These free 30-minute consultations will take place at the HealthLinx booth, number 423, and are intended for CNOs, MPDs and those leading their organization’s Magnet Journey®. The consultation includes a review of our solutions and Best Practice Timeline, including which structures and processes need to be in place before submitting your Magnet® document.
While preparing your schedule and activities for the Magnet Conference, be sure to sign up to reserve your time to meet with our Nursing Excellence team!
HealthLinx takes organizations through all phases of the ANCC Magnet Recognition® program process. We provide a comprehensive, organizational assessment of your nursing operations with a detailed project plan. This includes customized solutions to implement the project plan to achieve organizational goals and outcomes.
Here’s a little more information about our Magnet® services, benefits and team:
- Evaluation of essential resources to support operational excellence
- Assessment of performance outcomes and goals crucial to overall performance and financial impact
- Diagnosis of problem areas with recommendations for improvements
- Providing a unique view of unit-level summary outcomes
- Continuity Model – we work with you from designation to designation
- Report of Recommendations and Project Plan
- A proven track record that guarantees success reaching Magnet designation – 100% client success rate
- Best-practice management of the process from start to finish and beyond – you’re never on your own at any step
- An independent, third-party view of your current situation by a nursing expert and ability to objectively identify areas to improve and recommend an action plan
- Comfort and stability in working with a team partnered with nearly a quarter of ALL designated Magnet hospitals throughout the country
- We know your situation, no matter the challenges, by providing you with a dedicated team that’s been in hundreds of hospitals
- Our Nursing Excellence team consists of Master’s and Doctorally prepared, experienced nurse leaders
- MPD’s through CNO’s driving operational nursing excellence at community-based hospitals up to large, academic centers
- Versatile I.T. department accomplished in publishing
- PhD-prepared, experienced copy editor dedicated solely to the copy editing work and not pulled in other areas
- Relate to organizations and leaders from experience, maintain currency with professional developments, and the evolution of healthcare
Schedule your free 30-minute consultation with HealthLinx at this year’s Magnet Conference!