At HealthLinx, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, we are obsessed with driving improved outcomes and patient care in hospitals across the U.S. Right now, we are looking for a sales guru to join our Client Development Team as an Account Manager.
We believe when our clients have ever-more engaged nurses, more satisfied patients, better quality and better financial performance, they not only have an advantage in the marketplace they also mitigate the risks of a dwindling leadership and nursing pool, consolidation and penalty risks.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our sales team. The Account Manager position is directly responsible for maximizing current client outcomes and sales. This position will directly affect the relationships, revenue, and experience of greater organizational performance for our current clients within a defined territory.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years successful new business consultative sales experience, with demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales / revenue goals
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in healthcare or business-related discipline
- Demonstrated success selling in a competitive market
- Expertise in Cross-Selling and or Consulting toward identification of the best outcome-based solution and delivery plan to meet a client’s needs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop mastery skills in delivery of multiple sales processes and solutions
- Demonstrated experience selling additional situations/products to existing clients at strategic points of delivery in order to retain a current client, as well as maximize current client outcomes and overall revenue.
- RN leadership experience.
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with C-level executives, preferably within hospitals or healthcare organizations.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Solution-based sales experience with strong business acumen.
- Experience utilizing GoToMeeting/Web Meeting as an interactive part of the sales process.
- Experience within a hospital or healthcare organization leading to a strong knowledge of clinical performance outcomes and related financial impact.
If you are a persistent, goal-oriented and money-motivated individual, HealthLinx would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to Cortney Sketch, HR Manager, at email@example.com.