This webinar provides a deep dive into the new 2023 Magnet® Application Manual. This presentation is intended to help organizations understand the differences between the 2019 and the 2023 Magnet® Application Manuals. The webinar content includes:
- A brief look at the structures and processes that remained the same from the 2019 Manual
- Review of all revisions to sources of evidence that continued in the 2023 Manual
- Examination of all new sources of evidence
- Presentation of document submission modifications
- Discussion of factors to consider when selecting a manual for a 2023 document submission, and
- Strategies leaders can employ when bridging from the 2019 Manual to the 2023 Manual.
This course qualifies for 1 contact hour. Please note: The expiration date to receive credit for viewing this resource is February 22, 2024.
Download The Webinar Resources
The planners and presenters of this nursing continuing professional development activity disclose that there are no financial relationships (those held by the presenter(s), planners, or significant others, currently or within the last 12 months) nor receipt of in-kind materials or funding with commercial interests.
Walden University is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation.