To all nurses, hospital leaders and healthcare organizations, you have been on our hearts and minds as you take care for those with the COVID-19 virus. We wanted to share with you a gift of resources compiled by Katie Boemecke, System Director, Service Excellence at SCL Health. Share with your leadership teams so the resources can be used in meetings, as they provide support to staff and other leaders together.
We trust you will find these resources beneficial as you continue to provide leadership in your organization. Thank you, Katie, for your generosity and compassion for your fellow healthcare workers.
Resources for Leaders and Associates during crisis:
- Leading Through Tough Times – https://www.mequilibrium.com/resources/leading-through-tough-times/
- 5 Keys to Leading through Coronavirus Uncertainty (Checklist) – http://go.mequilibrium.com/rs/553-GRV-433/images/meQuilibrium-Manager-Checklist.pdf
- Leaders Guide to Managing Covid-19 Panic – https://www.forbes.com/sites/janbruce/2020/03/05/the-leaders-guide-to-managing-covid-19-panic/#15052e6559ea
- Building Resilience in the Face of a Crisis – https://hbr.org/2020/03/build-your-resiliency-in-the-face-of-a-crisis
- Person-Centered Care During a Pandemic – https://www.planetree.org/pandemics-webinar
- Building Resilience – https://www.apa.org/topics/resilience
- Create a Culture of Caring for Staff – https://resources.planetree.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Create-a-Culture-of-Caring-for-Staff.pdf
- Traumatic Stress Resources – https://www.healthcaretoolbox.org/self-care-for-providers.html
On behalf of HealthLinx, we want you to know we are acutely aware of and sensitive to the dynamics evolving in hospitals, and we stand ready to assist with Interim Leadership or best practice materials to support and bolster your efforts.