Aim/Client Goals for Engagement
HealthLinx’ aim was to provide an immediate System CNO leadership solution to a high risk area and achieve mutually agreed upon goals. In addition, we would identify the Permanent Leader and provide a seamless handoff between the Transitional and Permanent phases of the project.
System CNO Process
Following an initial conversation with the client organization, The HealthLinx Outcome Leadership Excellence Process was implemented. The process is designed to:
- Immediately improve the position’s leadership and performance
- Stabilize the position to achieve longer term goals
- Prepare the position for a sustainable Permanent Leader (PL)
- Acquire the PL for long-term position leadership and performance
- Coordinate the on-boarding of the PL
HealthLinx always performs a diagnostic assessment, sets realistic expectations, and then uses its proven processes and best practices. Using this highly prescriptive process, all levels of the organization were engaged to develop and then execute the transformational plan.
[acton_gated title=”Download This Case Study” serviceline=”CNO” label=”System CNO (TL+PL) – $9.7 M PFI – #4711″ button=”Access Case Study” url=”https://solutions.healthlinx.com/acton/attachment/4436/f-0336/1/-/-/-/-/LE120%20System%20CNO%20Case%20Study%204711.pdf”]