Aim /Client Goals for Engagement
HealthLinx’ aim was to provide an immediate Pharmacy Director leadership solution to a high risk area and achieve mutually agreed upon goals. In addition we would identify the permanent leader and provide a seamless handoff between the transitional and permanent leader.
Following an initial conversation with the client organization, The HealthLinx Outcome Leadership Excellence Process was implemented. The process is designed to:
- Immediately improve the position’s leadership and performance
- Stabilize the position for longer term goal achievement
- Prepare the position for a sustainable Permanent Leader (PL)
- Acquire the PL for long-term position leadership and performance
- Coordinate the departure of the Transitional Leader (TL) and on-boarding of the PL
HealthLinx always does a diagnostic assessment, sets realistic expectations, and then utilizes its proven processes and best practices. Utilizing this highly prescriptive process, all levels of the organization were engaged to develop and then execute the transformational plan.
[acton_gated title=”Download This Case Study” serviceline=”Pharmacy” label=”Case Study – Pharmacy Director (TL+PL) – $300K PFI – 77 TAT – #4182″ url=”http://solutions.healthlinx.com/acton/attachment/4436/f-01a2/1/-/-/-/-/LE120Pharmacy%20Director%20Case%20Study%20%234182.pdf” button=”Access Case Study”]