This opportunity is within a not-for-profit, public, 34-bed Critical Access hospital in a beautiful mountain community in California.
- 18-bed Acute Care, 16-bed LTAC with 3 clinics
- ED sees approximately 7,100 patients annually
- Oversee Lab, the clinics, Imaging, HIM, Admitting, QA, and Informatics and Strategic Planning
- 5 years of progressive healthcare management experience
- Experience managing multiple areas/units
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please use the form below to submit your information, so we can discuss further.