This opening is at a 400-bed, Level III, not-for-profit, and teaching hospital in Texas. They are Leapfrog nationally recognized for Hospital Safety, Grade A.
- Oversee IMC, Cardiology, Telemetry, and Stroke
- Oversee over 85-beds
- This role is the succession plan for the CNO
- This leader will be the key to growing Cardiology. They recently added a Heart and Vascular Institute and are working to open a new Heart Hospital.
What they are looking for:
- Administrative Director experience REQUIRED
- Strong Cardiology or IMC clinical background
- Solid work history
Please use the form below to submit your information, so we can discuss further.