Are you a Nurse Leader with a passion for improving healthcare? If so, consider working with HealthLinx as part of our leadership Excellence Team as a VP!
HealthLinx is an industry leader in providing leadership solutions for our client hospitals across the country. The VP is a key position at HealthLinx and requires a unique skill set and proven results in Leadership, Sales, and Operations. This role will serve as the Account Lead and facilitate Executive Team Meetings to provide expert guidance and identify solutions to problems.
We are seeking a committed team member who meets the following requirements:
- Registered Nurse with current active license
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Related
- Seven years progressive leadership experience.
- Ten years’ experience in clinical or operational area of focus.
- Proven ability to use innovation and creativity to serve as a change agent
- Must possess superior communication and project management skills and demonstrate a high energy approach to work.
- Must be a member of or eligible for professional membership in a leadership organization.
This position is fully remote and can work from anywhere in the United States, however, the company operates primarily on Eastern Time. Travel is required. If you have the experience and the passion to help our clients, HealthLinx would like to hear from you.