HealthLinx is a Nursing Leadership and Magnet ® Consulting partner for hospitals seeking performance management. We are obsessed with transforming healthcare facilities into great places to work that provide elite patient care.
Are you a Nurse Leader with a passion for outcome improvement, the Magnet® Recognition Program, and data analysis? If so, consider growing with us and working for HealthLinx as part of our Outcome Improvement team as a Vice President Analyst Performance Improvement and Framework.
We are seeking committed team members who have:
• Seven years progressive leadership experience
• Ten years’ experience in acute care clinical or operations
• Experience as the Program Director for an ANCC Journey to Excellence Program, preferably Magnet ®
• Registered Nurse with current active license
• Master’s degree in healthcare or business related
This is a full-time remote position and will require travel. If you have the experience and passion to help our clients, HealthLinx would like to hear from you.