Logistics and Sales Coordinator
At HealthLinx, we are focused on driving improved outcomes and patient care in hospitals across the country. Right now, we are looking for a business-minded professional to join our team as a Logistics and Sales Coordinator.
In this role, you’ll coordinate solutions to deliver professional reporting, drive timelines of production, guide effective sales process, and drive continuous outcomes improvement with our clients.
· Partner with our Logistics and Central Scheduling Manager and work alongside an engaged team of associates who will help you learn our mission, services and culture.
· Participate in the Sales Process, providing tools and tracking to enhance comprehension for potential clients.
· Collect and analyze data within Sales process and develop solutions that drive outcomes.
HealthLinx is seeking a Logistics and Sales Coordinator with:
· Professional experience and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
· Passion for your work and collaborates well with others – strong communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
· Accomplished in reporting, written communication, and creating client presentations.
· Project management or process improvement experience is a plus.
· Associate degree or higher is required
This is a fully remote position and can work from anywhere in the United States. If this describes the type of role you want to invest your talents in, please apply.